Monday, March 31, 2014

Standoff


“Freeze, mother fucker!”

“Asa. I expected you sooner.”

“Fuck you, Alex. Where’s Luna.”

“She’s sleeping. Leave her alone.”

“Get out of my way.”

“Go home, Asa.”

“I’ll shoot you mother fucker!”

“Your balls aren’t big enough.”

*BANG!*

“You missed.”

“I’m not going to warn you again. Get the fuck, out of my way.”

“Hey! You guys stop it.”

“Luna! Go back to bed.”

“There you are, Luna. Do what Alex said. Go back to bed you look like shit. I’ll be there in a minute. I just need to take care of some business here, some unfortunate, fucking business.”

“I’m not going anywhere while you’re pointing a gun at Alex.”

“There. Are you happy?”

“No. I don’t trust you.”

“Oh, look Alex. Luna has decided to be your body guard, ain’t that fucking cute.”

“Luna, listen dear. Thank-you but I got this.”

“Dammit Luna. I’m not going to tell you again, go lay down. You look like shit!”

“Whoa! I got her. She’s passed out again.”

“Good. Now we can settle this situation between you and I, without interference.”

“Tell you what Asa, I’ll be back in five minutes. If you still want to go toe-to-toe with me, put down your shiny friend and we’ll settle this, like men.”

“You’re on.”

“I’ll fuck you up, the same way I did your guard.”

“That was a big mistake, Alex.”

“No. Challenging me to a fight was a mistake. Prick.”

“Five minutes… and counting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment