Thursday, April 3, 2014

The End


Alex showed up on time. 
Asa came out of the shadows.
His guard stood close behind him.

Alex pulled out a gun.
But Michael walked in.
And told him to put it away.

“What the fuck is going on here? Where is Luna?”

“She’s down the hall sir, asleep in a guest room.”

“Why?”

“The storm sent a branch through her window.”

“My god! Is she okay?”

“She’s fine, just a little shaken up.”

“She’s fucking covered in scratches, you idiot!”

“Asa, calm down. I should go see her. Alex, what’s with the gun?”

“Just protecting myself.”

“Tell him the truth, Alex. You’re nervous because my guard caught you and Luna making-out in the hallway! That’s why you broke into my place and jumped him, isn’t it.”

“That’s absurd.”

“Is this true, Alex?”

“Of course not.”

“Liar!”

“I saw Luna was missing so I went to find her. I did and brought her back.”

“She was fucking fine where she was.”

“Oh shut up, both of you.”

“Hello, papa!”

“Luna! Dear god. Look at all the scratches! Are you okay?”

“Yup!”

“Good girl but you don’t look okay. Tell me something, sweetie. Did Alex happen to kiss you while I was gone?”

“No! Gosh golly, no. Of course not.”

“Your lips say no but the giggles say yes. Asa, take Luna back to the guest room so I can have a moment with Alex.”

“Asa stood on my feet while you were gone, papa.”

“He what?”

“It’s true. He squished them on purpose because he was mad at me.”

“Asa, is that true?”

“Of course not. She’s crazy.”

“Why was Asa mad at you, Luna?”

“Um, I forgot.”

“You threw a fit and got kicked out of the library again, Luna!”

“That’s because Alex pissed me off!”

“That’s because you were late!”

“Everyone shut up! I’ve heard enough. Asa get out of here and take your guard with you. I’ll tend to Luna myself and Alex, if I ever catch you kissing this one I’ll arrange to have Asa fuck you up myself. Now everyone OUT!”  

No comments:

Post a Comment