Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Midnight


Alex:

“Luna, what are you doing?”

“Shhh. You’ll wake up Asa.”

“Is that hot pink nail polish?”

“No, of course not.”

“I see you have a permanent marker there, too. Surely you have better judgment?”

“Probably not.”

“Luna, he’ll know it was you.”

“I don’t care. He deserves it.”

“Don’t forget his pinky.”

“Oh right, thanks.”

“Hand me that bag, please.”

“Dare I ask what’s in it?”

“All my make-up.”

“You wouldn’t.”

“I plan to. Hand me some lipstick.”

“Red or pink?”

“Pink.”

“Right, to match his pretty nails.”

“Mascara, please.”

“What are you going to do when he wakes up, Luna?”

“I haven’t thought that far ahead, yet. Eye shadow, please.”

“Um, blue or brown?”

“Bright fucking blue.”

“He’s going to be livid, you know.”

“I know. Good thing Michael’s here. He lets me get away with everything.”

“I did not just hear you say that.”

“Okay, I’m done. Where did my marker go?”

“I hid it. You’re welcome.”

“Lame.”

“You had your fun now let’s get out of here, before he wakes up.”

“Wait, will you take a picture first?”

“Oh, dear. Give me the camera.”

“Yay!”

“A little to the right, sweetheart.”

“Make sure you can see his pretty nails.”

“My favorite part!”

“Cheeeese.”

*click*

No comments:

Post a Comment