Monday, April 14, 2014

First Class


Asa to Alex: 

“Hey, bastard.”

“Hello, prick. What are you doing here?”

“I promised Luna I’d show up. She wanted to show me her new panties.”

“We’re at the symphony for god sakes.”

“I don’t give a fuck. There she is.”

“Not so fast. I’ll spare you the charade. They’re leopard print with pink bows. I’ve already seen them.”

“Fuck you, liar.”

“They’re very nice. Not the stringy bullshit you usually buy her. They’re classy and provide full coverage over that beautiful little rump of hers.”

“I’m done listening to you. I’ll find out for myself.”

“Michael’s here. I hope you get caught.”

~~~

“Luna, come here!”

“The music’s about to start. Where have you been?”

“Talking to Alex, unfortunately. God, I hate that guy.”

“I have to go, Michael’s waiting for me.”

“Alex said he’s already seen your new panties.”

“Gosh, that’s weird! I really have to go.”

“Tell me what you’re wearing before I hoist that gown of yours sky high.”

“Okay, I flashed him in the parking lot. “There, are you happy?”

“What the fuck did you do that for?”

“He said I looked wholesome in this dress so I proved him wrong.”

“Jesus, Luna. I’m going home.”

“Wait! No one else saw me do it. I promise. Not even Michael.”

“Speak of the devil’s keeper, he’s getting pissed. Now, go.”

“Please stay?”

“Fuck you.”

“At intermission?”

“Give it up, Luna.”

“Dammit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment