Friday, February 14, 2014

Adios

“Luna, what have you done?”

“Nothing.”

“I liked that girl!”

“I think that was part of the problem.”

“Pretty sure she’s never coming back.”

“Good.”

“Dammit, Luna! You had no right to chase her off.”

“Well I did and I’d do it again, so there.”

“If I want to see someone, I should be able to do so without you freaking the fuck out.”

“You should be able to, but you can’t.”

“Why not?”

“Because I like you.”

“Don’t go there.”

“Fine.”

“Stop pouting.”

“I wasn’t the one that chased off your stupid girlfriend, anyway. It was Asa.”

“What does that prick have to do with this?”

“Him and I were fighting at his place and she walked in.”

“What the hell was she doing at his place?”

“That’s what I wanted to know! But instead of asking, I just started strangling her.”

“God, Luna.”

“Then Asa came up from behind and I thought he was going to pull me off but he grabbed her ass instead.”

“What!”

“She got mad and started kicking. That’s when I let go. Asa apologized for his little ‘mishap’ but she wasn’t buying it and kicked him in the balls.”

“Fuck, yes.”

“So I hit her over the head with my purse.”

“Grrrrrr.”

“She pushed me over the couch and left. We’ll hope for good.”

“I am so pissed off right now.”

“It’s okay sir, she wasn’t really your type.”

“Oh and what is my type?”

*wink*

“Get out of here, Luna.”

“Why?”

“Michael’s home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment