Saturday, February 8, 2014

Interrogation


Asa:

“So Luna, did something happen today you want to tell me about?”

“No, not really.”

“Someone told me you spent a few hours digging a hole in the yard. You want to tell me what for?”

“You know, just gardening.”

“And by gardening you mean planting dead people?”

“Just one.”

“I see. And someone also told me you have a gun. Is this true?”

“Hahaha! No, of course not.”

“Hahaha! No of course not, what was I thinking. So where is it?”

“Threw it in the hole with the body.”

“You planted it?”

“I planted it.”

“So exactly who is in the hole, Luna?”

“Dig him up if you really want to know.”

“Plan on it.”

“Okay, I need to go now.”

“You need my help to cover this up, female and I really need to know where the gun is.”

“You would help me?”

“It’s in my best interest.”

“You’re so wonderful, sir.”

“Where’s the gun, Luna?”

“Are you sure I can’t keep it?”

“NOT in my best interest.”

“It’s in my purse.”

“Go home and act normal, leave the purse here.”

“I don’t want to go home. I bet Alex is there.”

“What a fucking pain in the ass. You tell him nothing little girl and I mean nothing. I’ll kill him to keep this quiet.”

“You leave Alex out of this.”

“No YOU leave Alex out of this… or else."

Alex: “Or else what.”

No comments:

Post a Comment