Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Girl Interrupted


“Asa, I don’t like that new chic in town. Can you make her disappear?”

“What? No, Luna. She’s a nice lady.”

“Oh my god, you’ve already talked to her?”

“Yeah, a little bit. Calm down.”

“I totally hate her now.”

“Why?”

“She is… well as you would say, not in my best interest.”

“What is going on, Luna.”

“I found a red hair in Alex’s car. I was this close to setting it on fire.”

“So what if he gave her a ride somewhere?”

“I wasn’t aware he had so much free time! I can fix that.”

“Alex is a pussy, why do you even care. Just focus on making the guy you do have, happy.”

“I could never make you happy.”

“I was talking about Michael.”

“Oh.”

“Just ignore her, okay?”

“That’s not gonna happen.”

“That’s an order, drop it.”

“You’ve already fucked her, haven’t you!”

“None of your business.”

“Oh, this means war you fucking asshole!”

“Stop throwing things, Luna.”

“Give me one good reason!”

“There’s a lady at the door.”

No comments:

Post a Comment