Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bad Behavior

Alex to Asa:

“Where are you headed with Luna?”

“None of your damn business.”

“Luna, where is he taking you?”

“Don’t answer that. Get in the car.”

“Luna, you’re supposed to be at my place in an hour.”

“And she will be! What the fuck is wrong with you?”

“Why don’t you just answer the question?”

“Fuck off. I don’t answer to you.”

“Get out of the car, Luna.”

“Don’t you dare. Alex, get the fuck out of the way! I have no problem running your ass over.”

“Luna, get out of the car before he runs me over.”

“You stay there female or I guarantee I will.”

“Rev up your car all you want, asshole!”

“Luna, I hate that mother fucker. You don’t mind if I run him over… do you?”

Michael:  

“What the fuck is going on here? Asa, turn that off. 
Luna, come here and Alex, please stop keying Asa’s car.”

No comments:

Post a Comment