Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me


“Hello Papa! I missed you so much, glad you’re home.”

“I’m happy to be home. It’s been a long week.”

“Happy birthday, sir!”

“Thank-you, Luna.”

“I got you something.”

“You shouldn’t have.”

“Open it!”

“I’ve gotten two other presents already.”

“From who?”

“Well, Asa got me this big-ass wood paddle and Alex gave me your grades! So what pray tell is in this little box…”

“Give that back!”

“You’re not quick enough, little missy.”

“God dammit.”

“Oh, will you look at that! Coming from the girl who doesn’t like to wear thongs, you finally got yourself a variety pack. How thoughtful, Luna. Say… you aren’t wearing a pair right now, are you?”

“Hey! I can’t believe you just did that.”

“A red pair! Happy birthday to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment