Sunday, February 9, 2014

Defense


Asa: 

“Excuse me Alex, for sending the lady out of the room but I think this is a conversation best held between two men.”

“You don’t qualify. What have you got Luna into now?”

“Hey if you didn’t hear anything you can leave.”

“I heard everything, pity if Michael were to find out about this.”

“How’s that black eye treating you?”

“Fantastic, thank-you. It’s got Luna pouring all over me.”

“Speaking of Luna, it’d be a pity if she were to find out about your new girlfriend.”

“I don’t have a girlfriend. I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You’re pretty ballsy, bringing her around here. Luna is a terrible sport.”

“She’s just a friend, prick.”

“I love her long red hair. I’d fuck her… given half the chance.”

“You leave her out of this!”

“No, YOU leave her out of this. Walk out of here and forget everything you heard. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a little cleanup to do.”

“Try to be thorough, would you.”

“I plan on it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment