Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Black Eye

Luna to Alex:


“Oh my god, your eye! What happened?”

“Nothing. Don’t worry about it.”

“Does it hurt?”

“Ouch, yes! Don’t touch it Luna.”

“Did you and Asa get in a fight?”

“I don’t get in fights, Luna. He just walked up and punched me.”

“Oh, sorry.”

“Your crush on him is maddening, girl.”

*sigh*

*dirty look*

“I’ll go get you some ice.”

“Don’t bother.”

“It looks like it hurts!”

“Stop touching it! What the hell is wrong with you? Do you like it when I poke you in the eye?”

“Ow! What the fuck was that for?”

“Watch your language.”

“You are in a horrible mood.”

“I wonder why.”

“I think it’s time for a drink.”

“No thanks.”

“I meant for me but I’ll bring you back some ice.”

“Luna, I’m fine just do me a favor. Go and don’t come back. I’m not in the mood for your company.”

“You don’t really mean that. Do you?”

“Please don’t give me that look.”

“I can’t believe you’re mad at me!”

“I never said I was...”

“Don’t worry. I’ll leave you alone, promise.”

“Where are you going?”

“To go get drunk… with Asa!”

“You to stop right there!”

*door slam*

"God dammit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment